Ocean and Me, H2Oh! Splash Pad, and the newly redesigned Dino Dig is open!
“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
CMOM is looking for a team of MVPs for its Museum Volunteer Program. For a minimal investment of time, you can receive great rewards. As a volunteer, you can:
- Put your talents to productive use
- Spend time with happy children
- Witness the journey of a child’s imagination
- Be the recipient of an abundance of knee-high hugs
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference
Join the team. It’s easy.
Here are the requirements:
- Age 14 or older
- Willing to commit to the required minimum time commitment of a total of 50 hours
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Consent to a background check. If 18 or younger, no background check is required but applicant must have guardian’s consent.
- Attend a volunteer orientation and training
Start the process today.
First, download and complete the forms below:
Download Application Form (PDF)
Download Background Form (PDF)
Email completed forms to email@example.com or mail to:
The Children’s Museum of Memphis
Attention: Volunteer Program
2525 Central Avenue, Memphis TN 38104