Please give us a call at 901-458-2678 if your question is not answered below.
- Minimum attendance: 10 or more children
- Maximum: 150
- Cost per child: *$7
- Deposit required: None
- Advanced reservations: Required
- Confirmation: Reservations made seven days in advance will receive a written confirmation including a packet of important information for your group
- Eligible groups: organized public or private school groups, churches, daycares, summer camps and scouts
- Noneligible groups: families or individuals
- Exhibit exclusions: Due to time allotment, Doodlebug Studio, H2Oh! Splash Park, Outdoor PlaySpace, Bankshot™ Basketball, 4 & Under toddler area are not included in group tickets
- Adult chaperones to children ratio: A 1:5 ratio is required for all groups. Adults over the 1:5 ratio are $7 each.
- Chaperones: Teachers are counted as chaperones
- Food and drink: There are designated areas for lunch times or breaks.
- Limited ADA accessibility: Let us know any special needs so we may better serve you.
- Museum membership: A museum membership cannot be used for group admission. All members will be included in the group’s attendance count.
*Group programs require additional fees.
Please select from the following times slots. Please arrive 15 minutes early for a brief orientation video.
- 9:30 – 11:30am
- 10:30am – 12:30pm
- 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 12:30 – 2:30pm
- 1:30 – 3:30pm
- 2:30 – 4:30pm