CMOM will be closed Sunday, April 9, in observance of Easter. Enjoy this time with your family and friends. See you bright and early Tuesday morning, April 11.
Please give us a call at 901-458-2678 if your question is not answered below.
- Minimum attendance: 10 or more children
- Maximum: 150
- Cost per child: *$7
- Deposit required: None
- Advanced reservations: Required
- Confirmation: Reservations made seven days in advance will receive a written confirmation including a packet of important information for your group
- Eligible groups: organized public or private school groups, churches, daycares, summer camps and scouts
- Noneligible groups: families or individuals
- Exhibit exclusions: Due to time allotment, Art & Innovation Lab, H2Oh! Splash Park, Bubble Gardens, Outdoor PlaySpace, Bankshot™ Basketball, 4 & Under toddler area are not included in group tickets
- Adult chaperones to children ratio: A 1:5 ratio is required for all groups. Adults over the 1:5 ratio are $7 each.
- Chaperones: Teachers are counted as chaperones
- Food and drink: There are designated areas for lunch times or breaks.
- Limited ADA accessibility: Let us know any special needs so we may better serve you.
- Museum membership: A museum membership cannot be used for group admission. All members will be included in the group’s attendance count.
*Group programs require additional fees.
Please select from the following times slots. Please arrive 15 minutes early for a brief orientation video.
- 9:30am – 12:00pm
- 10:30am – 1:00pm
- 11:30am – 2:00pm
- 12:30 – 3:00pm
- 1:30 – 4:00pm
- 2:30 – 5:00pm