The Children's Museum of Memphis is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)3 educational organization. Funds are generated by private contributions (52.7%) and earned income (47.3%).
The museum has an annual economic impact of $7.6 million on the local Memphis economy!
The Children's Museum Needs Your Support!
Past and current supporters know that the museum is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)3 educational organization that receives absolutely no taxpayer funding. Earned income (admissions, memberships, birthday parties, etc.) only covers 47.3% of the museum’s annual operating budget - the other 52.7% of the budget comes from donations and contributions. Needless to say, the museum is always in need of contributions to help fund our educational exhibits and programs. If you are considering a gift to charity, please think of your child’s favorite place! Your gift will go toward providing the fun activities that engage children in the museum. Charge your tax-deductible gift now by clicking on any of the links below or call 901-458-2678, ext. 234. Thanks for your support!
Give to the Annual Fund: More Information
Buy a Brick in Playscape Park: More Information
Cirque du CMOM Annual Fund-raiser: More Information
See a list of Current CMOM Donors: More Information
Looking for a donation FROM the museum: More Information
Give a general Donation and learn about different ways to give: More Information
Annual Golf Tournament: More Information
Learn about becoming a Sponsor: More Information