Birthday Party at The Children's MuseumWe STRONGLY advise you to read our Frequently Asked Questions document BEFORE booking your party!
Things to Remember Before Filling Out This Form: Birthday Party Basics To Make a Reservation
• VERY IMPORTANT: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you receive notice from the museum! Dates for birthday parties fill up months in advance. You MUST call the museum directly if you are trying to book a party with less than four weeks advance notice! If you book a party online with less than four weeks notice, then the odds are the date is NOT available!!!
• First hour in one of the decorated Birthday Party Rooms (based on availability).
• Price includes 30 cups of Bluebell Ice Cream and three two-liter bottles of Pepsi products for your guests.
• After the party, your guests have fun in the museum - there is no early entry into the museum for your guests.
• The fee includes 30 guests* (guests sign in when they arrive).
• Additional guests pay museum admission (ages 1-100: $12; under 1: free).
• Note: museum members are your guests and are included in your party count.
• The total cost of your party must be received at the time of the reservation to confirm your date. This is non-refundable.
•Remember that a 1:5 ratio of adults to children is required to enter the museum.
• Parents must bring all food, candles, matches, knife, etc.
• Due to the size of our Birthday Party Rooms, for your own comfort we highly recommend that you limit your party attendance to 30 guests!
•Note: Coupons for birthday parties cannot be redeemed online. You must call to book your party if you are using a coupon.